About

Friday, February 19, 2010

While on the topic of Mozambique... let's talk about Xai Xai Lounge


About a week ago, a friend had a casual birthday celebration at Xai Xai Lounge in Melville, Jozi. None of us had been there before but decided to give it a go since it came highly recommended. And we weren't disappointed.

Although the service is not mind blowing, and perhaps its a little bit grungy, it really didn't matter. Its cheap, the food is really good (try the prawncakes and the potato focaccio) and by the end of the evening you might even think you are in Mozambique.

Give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad you've started a blog! It's going to be a popular blog, I can just see it.. you are just too damn good at writing... (I'm jealous actually.). This restaurant looks cool. Are you going to join Amatomu?
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude. I already have, I see you are doing very well in the rankings!

    ReplyDelete